First Time Guests to Lime Spa Please Read:
We require you arrive 15-20 minutes prior to facial, body and massage appointments in order to change into your robe and sandals, make use of the relaxation lounge or sun deck and properly unwind with a foot soak and neck wrap, and 5-10 minutes prior to spray tan, nail, makeup and waxing appointments. We have prepared every detail to ensure your experience is luxurious and exceeds expectations.
For Spray Tanning Appointments:
- Exfoliate with Infinity Sun’s (sold at Lime Spa) non abrasive body polish. Only use an abrasive exfoliant up to 3 days prior to your Spray tan session as this will create abrasions that will interfere with the evenness of the application.
- Do not wear lotion
- Do not wear deodorant
- Wear loose, dark clothing and open toed sandles
- Wait until the following day to shower or sweat
- Do not swim as the chemicals or salt water will remove the tan
- Use the extender (sold at Lime Spa) to keep the skin hydrated and make the tan last longer
For Waxing appointments:
- Does it hurt? The first time more than any other time. Why? Because if you wax regularly, you are removing less hair each time.
- Will the hair grow back thicker/stronger/darker? Don’t bald men wish! When hair is shaved, it is cut at the thick part of the hair, which is why you can feel stubble the next day. Waxed hair is removed from the root, and when the hair starts to grow back it is a new, very fine hair. The only thing that stimulates hair growth is hormones.
- How long does the hair have to be? 3-4 weeks of hair growth. If the hair isn’t long enough you will experience regrowth much sooner. It normally takes 3 waxing appointments to experience even smoothness because of the different stages of hair growth.
Children, Cell Phones and Pagers
Please help us create a peaceful environment by leaving distractions at home. Cell phones are not allowed in Lime spa. Please step outside if you need to make a call.
Lime Spa Guarantee
All of the treatments embrace joy, beauty, compassion, and healing—leaving you invigorated to tackle your world. Should at any time you feel your visit was less than inspired, please let us know so we can make it right. We mean it!
A refreshing day at the spa is not complete without a nutritious lunch. The menu is located under spa menu/spa and cocktail menu at www.limespareno.com and is filled with healthy, satisfying meals. Lunch must be pre-arranged 24-hours in advance.
Gift certificates are perfect for any occasion. Available at the spa, by phone, mail or online at www.LimeSpaReno.com. If purchasing online: click on buy a gift certificate, online store and then follow the steps.
Reservations and Rescheduling
As a courtesy to all, we operate a prompt appointment schedule. In order to secure your reservation we ask that you provide a credit card number or gift certificate code. We also have a 24-hour rescheduling policy for single services and a 48-hour rescheduling policy for package or specialty services. Failure to give notice or show up will result in charged 1/2 of the treatment price to the card on file. Late arrivals will be charged for the entirety of their scheduled visit.
Groups & Parties
Have your group relax in the lounge or on the sun deck while individuals break off to experience spa services from a talented team of professionals. For larger groups, we can offer a sampling of mini-services. The possibilities are endless—come to us with your idea and we’ll take care of the rest! Group coordinators can be reached at 775-825-5463 or info@LimeSpaReno.com.
Frequently asked questions:
What should I wear during the service?
If you are having a face or body treatment, it is your choice to disrobe entirely, or to wear your undergarments. Our staff is trained in draping to ensure your privacy at all times.
Do I have to talk during my treatment?
We offer very unique treatments that are meant to flow without conversation for ultimate relaxation, but if you wish to chat or learn more about your treatment, we are happy to oblige.
I want to start a skin care routine. How do I choose a facial?
If it is your first facial at Lime, we schedule an additional 15 minutes for a consultation. Based on your skin care concerns and goals the therapist will recommend which facial program will deliver the best results.
What if I forgot to book an add-on service with my facial?
Can I ask in the room? Please feel free to ask your practitioner for this service and if she or he has time, they will do their best to accommodate you, otherwise they will be sure to find an appointment at a sooner-than-later date.
Should I tip?
We suggest gratuities which reflect the quality of your service.
Can I book treatments if I’m pregnant?
Most treatments are wonderful for pregnant women but there are a few that are not recommended. Our team will be happy to advise you on appropriate services.
Can I ask my therapist to make adjustments if I don’t like something or it is uncomfortable?
Absolutely! Our job is to make you as relaxed and comfortable as possible so you can enjoy all the benefits of our treatments. We will likely ask you but please don’t hesitate to speak up!
We are located upstairs in a newly renovated downtown building in Midtown Reno. The address is 895 South Center St. Reno, NV 89501. Lime is in the North West corner of Taylor and Center st. Between Junkee antiques and Maytan Music. This is a downtown setting with street parking only so please allow time to find parking.
Please arrive prior to your appointment time, to ensure you get the full spa experience!