If you are a new Spa-goer and have some questions, please feel free to ask any of our spa professionals.
We suggest you arrive 15-30 minutes prior to facial, body and massage appointments in order to change, make use of the relaxation lounge and properly unwind, and 5-10 minutes prior to spray tan, nail, makeup and waxing appointments. We have prepared every detail to ensure your experience is luxurious and exceeds expectations.
For Spray Tanning Appointments:
- Exfoliate with Infinity Sun’s (sold at Lime Spa) non abrasive body polish. Only use an abrasive exfoliant up to 3 days prior to your Spray tan session as this will create abrasions that will interfere with the evenness of the application.
- Do not wear lotion
- Do not wear deodorant
- Wear loose, dark clothing and open toed sandles
- Wait until the following day to shower or sweat
- Do not swim as the chemicals or salt water will remove the tan
- Use the extender (sold at Lime Spa) to keep the skin hydrated and make the tan last longer
For Waxing appointments:
- Does it hurt? The first time more than any other time. Why? Because if you wax regularly, you are removing less hair each time.
- Will the hair grow back thicker/stronger/darker? Don’t bald men wish! When hair is shaved, it is cut at the thick part of the hair, which is why you can feel stubble the next day. Waxed hair is removed from the root, and when the hair starts to grow back it is a new, very fine hair. The only thing that stimulates hair growth is hormones.
- How long does the hair have to be?
- 3-4 weeks of hair growth. If the hair isn’t long enough you will experience regrowth much sooner. It normally takes 3 waxing appointments to experience even smoothness because of the different stages of hair growth.
Children, Cell Phones and Pagers
Please help us create a peaceful environment by leaving distractions at home. Cell phones are not allowed in Lime spa. Please step outside if you need to make a call.
Lime Spa Guarantee
All of the treatments embrace joy, beauty, compassion, and healing—leaving you invigorated to tackle your world. Should at any time you feel your visit was less than inspired, please let us know so we can make it right. We mean it!
A refreshing day at the spa is not complete without a nutritious lunch. Lime Spa wishes to give you the perfect spa experience, which of course, includes a delicious, healthy lunch. The menu is located under spa menu/spa and cocktail menu and is filled with healthy, satisfying meals. Lunch must be pre-arranged 24-hours in advance.
Gift certificates are perfect for any occasion. Available at the spa, by phone, mail or online at www.LimeSpaReno.com. If purchasing online: click on buy a gift certificate, online store, gift cards and then follow the steps.
Reservations and Rescheduling
As a courtesy to all, we operate a prompt appointment schedule. In order to secure your reservation we ask that you provide a credit card number or gift certificate code. We also have a 24-hour rescheduling policy for single services and a 48-hour rescheduling policy for package or specialty services. Failure to give notice or show up will result in charged 1/2 of the treatment price to the card on file. Late arrivals will be charged for the entirety of their scheduled visit.
Groups & Parties
Have your group relax in the lounge or on the sun deck while individuals break off to experience spa services from a talented team of professionals. For larger groups, we can offer a sampling of mini-services. The possibilities are endless—come to us with your idea and we’ll take care of the rest! Group coordinators can be reached at 775-825-5463 or info@LimeSpaReno.com.