what are eyelash extensions?
Eyelash extensions are synthetic fibers that replicate your natural lashes. When applied, eyelash extensions lengthen and thicken your natural lashes.
how long do they last?
Eyelash extensions last the duration of your natural lash cycle. Depending on how you care for them, eyelash extensions should be filled every two to three weeks.
1. Avoid getting lashes wet for the first 24 to 48 hours.
2. Avoid steam or a sauna.
3. Use Borboleta Makeup Remover and Lash Bath to ensure your lashes stay clean and intact.
4. Do not use mascara on your lashes unless the mascara is specifically designed for eyelash extensions.
5. Do not tug on your lashes.
6. Brush your lashes with the wand provided to you at your appointment daily.
Full Set of Classic Lashes – $175
90 Minute Fill – $90
60 Minute Fill – $60