How long does THE TAN last?
The tan typically lasts 4-7 days, although it truly depends on how well your skin holds spray tanning or DHA. We have some clients who hold the color for up to 2 weeks.
What do I wear?
It’s up to you! You can wear a swim suit, bra and underwear, disposable thong or like most clients – wear nothing!
Will I turn orange?
Oh the famous question we get asked the most….. We have 3 levels of tanning light-med-dark with 2 different solutions to customize your tan. If you insist to be very-very dark and you have irish white skin…well you will run the risk of turning orange. We turn clients brown and have a NO ORANGE POLICY or your money back!!
Can I spray tan if I am pregnant?
Yes, it is safe to spray tan if you are pregnant. We spray tan many mothers to be however as with anything else you do while pregnant, you should consult your physician should you have any questions, concerns or if you are in your first trimester.
Spray Tan Prep
1. Exfoliate, shower, and shave the morning of your appointment or 8-12 hours prior
2. Wear a long sleeve lightweight t-shirt and lounge pants – being fully covered will reduce skin to skin contact and marks from the spray tan
3. Avoid lotion (face lotion is ok)
4. No sweating or water contact after your session – light activities only – do pedicures and waxing before you spray tan
1. Wait about 8-12 hrs to shower.
2. With the first initial shower, rinse with cool to lukewarm water only use a mild soap or body wash where it’s needed (no loofas).
3. Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! Morning and evening head to toe with an alcohol free lotion. This helps the tan last longer and help the tan fade evenly.
Airbrush Tan $35